Whenever you find that you have been convicted of a crime and you want to embark on the appeals process, you need to have the right barrister for appeals. This will call for a search to find a specialist criminal lawyer to deal with your appeals process. Whether you have been convicted in either the Crown Court or in the Magistrate’s Court, you need to have all of the guidance, assistance and advice necessary to facilitate an appeal of the verdict and the procedure.

Maybe you are hoping to find a valuable second opinion on your case? The right criminal barrister office will be able to discuss with you any of the potential legal or procedural errors that may have taken place throughout your case. There could even be some newer evidence that was not originally available for the trial or there may have even been some evidence that was overlooked rom the start. This is all information that has the ability to cast a shadow of doubt on your case and warrants another look.

Once you hire a service to go over your case and start on the appeal, you can have consultations, written advice from professionals and even paper reviews of all of the evidence that has been used for the conviction. The purpose here is to work on making sure that the appeals process is nice and simple to understand, yet involved and thorough.

Meeting with a barrister for appeals you will be able to learn:

– Whether or not you actually have grounds for the appeal

– Beneficial advice on any points of law, new grounds or evidence that may not have been available when the trial originally started

– Information on a second opinion if you were not satisfied with the advice and/or representation that your other barrister or solicitor provided

– Assistance if you feel as though you were not represented fairly at your trial and you ended up with a conviction in either Crown Court or Magistrate’s Court.

The route to an appeal will always depend on whether or not the trail went through Crown Court or Magistrate’s Court. If the conviction and sentence went through Magistrate’s Court, you will have an automatic right for an appeal as long as it falls within the time limits. Appeals will usually be made to the Crown Court and you do have the right to have a qualified barrister for appealing your case.